Sunday, April 6, 2014

Passion Project Update

I'm stuck in a bit of a slump. I have found a ton of words but I'm stuck when it comes what to do with them. Initially I was going to make a video acting out the definition of the words but most of them can't be acted out. I was also thinking of of making a dictionary of my own words(not like words I made up but like the words I wanted to put in)  but I don't know how to make it interesting and not just like a regular dictionary. I think I'm going to start exploring more on the origin of language(not just the English language but all language) and maybe even try to find out what makes certain words more common then others like why do certain words die out while others are still in.I have a lot to figure out so I plan on using my Fridays more wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment